INVENT is an annual competition organised by Catalyst with headline partner Bank of Ireland, that recognises and rewards local innovations and proof of concept ideas that have the greatest commercial potential.
Invent is an opportunity to gain high profile exposure, validate your idea, unlock a quality network of influencers and to win a share of the £47,000 prize fund. If you have come up with an innovative product or solution that you are passionate about then this is the competition for you.
Your innovation must fit into one of the following five categories:
- Greentech – Products, solutions and tech that enable a sustainable future.
- Health and Wellbeing – Improving the quality of life through pushing the boundaries in life sciences, med tech and health promotion.
- Product – A physical product designed and fabricated to offer the consumer or business a novel innovative solution.
- Business Software – Computer software products or solutions used to satisfy the needs of an organisation rather than individual users.
- Consumer Software – Consumer software is a class of commercial software that is sold directly to end-users as opposed to businesses.
Anaeko will be sponsoring the Business Software category and supporting the next wave of entrepreneurs in Northern Ireland. Our Sales Director Dermot Walsh will be acting as the lead judge within this category.
Dermot is an experienced Senior Sales and C-level Executive having spent 30 years in Technology Fast-Growth Environments.
Dermot is responsible for Anaeko’s Partnerships and Direct Sales strategies, both in Ireland and internationally.
Prior to Anaeko, Dermot has held a variety of interim and permanent sales leadership roles, both in international and early-stage Technology and BPO companies. In particular, he has helped companies in the Cloud Computing space since 2009 – the very early days of ‘Cloud’.
MEET THIS YEARS #INVENT2022 BUSINESS SOFTWARE FINALISTS!
Changing how businesses innovate by empowering teams to share their problems and ideas.
Food safety and allergy management to support both the food industry and consumers.
We can’t wait to see who will win within our category, and wish everyone the best of luck as we get closer to the final on September 1st!