JOB TITLE: AWS Operations Engineer
REPORTING TO: Technical Delivery Manager
LOCATION: Remote, Hybrid and Office based options available
This exciting and varied role will include working with clients undergoing cloud migration activities as well as assisting enhancing existing cloud environments, e.g. setting up CI/CD pipelines and monitoring solutions etc. The role will involve working with established and experienced geographically distributed agile software development teams as a subject matter expert. In addition, there is the opportunity to train and certify in other public and private cloud offerings as part of the Anaeko training programme.
- – Assist and advise on cloud migration activities
- – Support distributed agile development teams
- – Mentoring junior staff
- – Continuous professional development, innovation and improvement.
- – Degree in a relevant discipline (or alternatively possessing broader experience than required below)
- – At least 4 years experience
- – AWS certified SysOps Administrator Associate
- – Experience of development in a Linux / Unix environment
- – AWS certified DevOps engineer Professional
- – Security Certifiications
- – Solid understanding of highly available, highly performant, distributed architectures