User-Centred Design and User Research can help you transform the way your organisation designs products and services by better understanding your users and their needs. Anaeko can help your organisation realise your vision by working with you to capture and map user needs to user journeys and touchpoints across a product or service.
We create user centred designs through stakeholder and focus-group interviews and workshops. We use design thinking and ideation methods and tools such as various brainstorming techniques, rapid ideation jam-boards, 5-Whys?, idea affinity mapping, user empathy mapping, story boards, pitch boards, and many more. We tailor our approach to users and groups and current state of design evolution, whether starting from a one-line requirement or organising, elaborating, and prioritising existing well-formed ideas.
Our User Researchers, Analysts, UI/UX Designers and Engineers create and prioritise user stories through an iterative process, rapidly building wireframes and UI designs that incorporate user feedback to create a proof-of-concept (PoC)prototype.
Anaeko has teams with skills to move your products and services from Discovery phase to Alpha/Beta user-trials and to Live operation with Support. Our teams are experienced in the development of services, applications and integrations on public cloud, hybrid, on-premise and private cloud environments.
- – Identify and engage stakeholders across the organisation to research needs
- – Work backwards from user needs to design new services
- – Redesign the user experience of existing applications
- – Run design-thinking and ideation workshops
- – Identify User Personas, describe their journeys and map requirements
- – Create user journey and flow maps, wireframes and mock-ups based on requirements
- – Create and demonstrate lo-fi and hi-fi prototypes for PoC
- – Rapidly test new ideas and new features
- – Agile delivery demonstrating to stakeholders at end of each sprint
- – Conformance to the latest WCAG 2.1 accessibility guidelines
- – Use innovative cloud products to enhance products and services
- – For clients who prefer remote working, our teams are very experienced in remote working practices which are supported by our use of digital tools such as Microsoft Teams, digital whiteboards, and online real-time project tracking and management
- – User centred service designs accessible for all ages and abilities
- – Anaeko has seasoned professional with proven experience across multiple projects
- – Clear Stakeholder communication to ensure successful outcomes
- – Simple and intuitive designs focused on user experience
- – UK based resources for faster on-boarding and near-shore resources for cost efficient delivery over a longer term and at scale
- – Easy to scale up and down in response to your availability and timelines
- – Standards compliance with Gov.UK GDS Standard, NCSC Cyber Essentials, ISO 27001/9001, WCAG
- – Our design and prototyping services dovetail with our implementation service for alpha, beta and live/production deployments
Data platform design and delivery
Architectural design and delivery of a secure, scalable, resilient data-hub on cloud, supporting data ingestion, transactions, convergence, and secure sharing of data for reporting and analytics. Our experts leverage cloud managed services, open-source frameworks and components, and commercial products to implement best-fit Data Lake, Warehouse and Lake-House for data hubs.Read more